The fact that Nepalese people are committed to their duties and responsibilities cannot be denied because of which countries, especially from the Middle east and East Asian countries have shifted their interest towards Nepalese manpower by recruiting them in different categories.
What could be the reasons behind recruiting Nepalese manpower? The reasons could definitely be the honesty, hard-work, loyalty, discipline and above all commitment Nepalese people towards one’s duties and responsibilities.
The other reasons could be the wider choice of Nepalese manpower ranging from skilled, semi-skilled, experienced, trained and professionals, Besides, Nepalese manpower is always readily available form immediate placement.
The other positive aspect is that procedures and formalities for recruiting Nepalese workers are comparatively more cost effective and their hiring cost is lower as compared to other countries.
Climatic condition plays a great role. Since Nepalese people are accustomed to working in any climatic condition, there could be no problems for the employer with Nepalese people regarding climatic conditions.
Over the past few years a growing number of employers from overseas countries are directing their attention to Nepal for recruitment of manpower to cope with increasing requirement of manpower in their countries. The following are the lucrative advantages
to hire Nepalese workers:
- All categories of workers, professionals, skilled, semi skilled and unskilled almost in all fields, are readily available for immediate placement.
- Nepalese workers are laborious and sustain their working capability even in the most arduous condition. During the last two Great World Wars the Nepalese have proven their ability to adapt to even the most hostile environment and climatic conditions in any part of the world.
- Nepalese workers discharge their duties relentlessly, without any hitch and without any kind of discontent.
- As compared to other manpower exporting countries. It is more viable to recruit Nepalese workers.
- A regards to overseas manpower deployment, the Government procedures and formalities in Nepal are comparatively simple.
- Nepalese are peace loving, simple-minded, dedicated and extremely loyal to their employers, have high sense of responsibilities and discipline and discharge their duties accordingly.